4.04.2013

WCFW Review - Day 2

Day two for me of Western Canada Fashion Week was exceptionally great, filled with music, dancing singing and fashion of course!


The show began with a collection designed by Lisa-Marie Sciroli.  It was comprised of deep hues, satin, lace and paisley.  




Next up - designs by Trisha Pasnak, whose collection focused on florals, stripes and red.




Patience Soyege followed with neutral coloured designs that are perfectly suited for the office. 




Leather was the theme for Calgary based designer Bano eeMee.




WCFW is not complete without a music and dance segment midway through the show.


And then this happened...

The show finished off with a bridal collection by Melany Rowe.




I also managed to get some snaps of my girlfriends who graciously attended the show with me. 


You know you're a big deal when you have a hand written place card front row :P!

All in all it was a great two days! If I wasn't so busy that week I would have definitely attended more shows. As you can see there's never a dull moment at wcfw. I encourage everyone to go to at least one show next season which is set to be in September!

(All photos by yours truly)

No comments:

Post a Comment