4.24.2014

Same Pants, Different Colour

Pants and Blouse - BCBG; Denim jacket - ONLY; Heels - Badgley Mischka; Earrings & Necklace - Swarowksi; Watch - Bulova





I loved these pants so much, I decided to buy them in red as well (plus they were on sale)! They have been tucked away all winter so I was excited to finally dig them out. I dressed them up with these blingy sandals and evened out the glam with a distressed denim jacket. 

These pics were snapped at Bois de Boulogne (see post here) and i'm afraid that passers by who watched me change from my flat walking shoes to my blog-picture taking heels may have thought I was a "working girl" getting ready for her shift at the forest.  Check out yesterdays post if you're not quite sure what I'm referring to. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment